Openreach Leased Lines
Our partner Openreach is a the business responsible for Britains digital telecoms network, and they work on behalf of over 580 communications providers including TalkTalk, Vodafone and BT.
Openreach are a division of the British multinational telecommunications company BT Group, although they are governed independantly. Providing high-quality telecoms services since 1846, BT is the world’s oldest communications company and was the first company to develop a nationwide communications network.
Established in 2006, BT openreach own and maintain the fibre, wires, cables, cabinets, ducts and exchanges that connect UK homes and businesses to the national telephone and broadband network. Openreach has made it their mission to build the best possible network with the highest quality of service, and make sure that everyone can be connected. Openreach manages BT’s local access network which connects customers to their local telephone exchange.
Why choose Openreach?
- Maintain the UKs fibre, wires and cables network
- Keeping everyone connected
- Work on behalf of 580 telecomms providers
Why choose leasedline.co.uk?
- The leading telecoms comparison site
- Helping over 80,000 customers
- Delivering your quote in under 1 hour
- 15% faster at installing leased line
- Working with all UK major vendors
- Save up to 40% using leasedline.co.uk