CityFibre Leased Lines
CityFibre is changing the UK’s communications landscape for businesses. As the UK’s third national digital infrastructure platform, City Fibre is building full-fibre networks across our towns and cities to create a gigabit age suitable for everyone.
Run from CityFibre Offices; the company have an ambitious £4bn investment programme to reach up to eight million homes and businesses across the UK with its City Fibre leased line rollout. CityFibre is rapidly enabling business access to faster, more reliable services.
Our CityFibre leased line based portfolio includes Fibre Ethernet, Point-to-Point and Fibre Flex services, offering the flexibility and choice needed to meet the needs of your business.
Currently available in: Aberdeen, Bracknell, Bradford, Bristol, Cambridge, Cheltenham, Coventry, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Gloucester, Huddersfield, Leeds, Leicester, Maidenhead, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Nottingham, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Reading, Rotherham, Sheffield, Slough, Southend, Swindon and Wakefield.
Why choose City Fibre?
- Modern, independent and robust full-fibre infrastructure giving you full confidence in your connection
- Full-fibre services to serve businesses currently available in 28 towns and cities across the UK, with more on the way as the CityFibre Offices network continues to grow at pace
- A portfolio of full-fibre products run over our own independent network, offering a fresh route to digital enablement at a highly competitive price
- Fresh Choice - CityFibre is the UK’s original full fibre champion! As the third national provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure and the nation’s only builder of Gigabit Cities, CityFibre Offices is bringing a much-needed digital revolution, enabling your business to grow and thrive.
- Market Leading Pricing - City Fibre’s independent and advanced full fibre network opens up a fresh choice of connectivity at the most competitive pricing in the market.
- Ultrafast Speeds - CityFibre leased line gives your business access to symmetrical, gigabit-capable upload and download speeds, increasing efficiency and productivity. There’s no copper to restrict the speeds our network can support which gives your business practically limitless capacity to effortlessly transfer even the largest files in a flash.
- Flexibility - CityFibre’s Fibre Flex product offers businesses guaranteed symmetrical speeds of 200Mbps and the provision to burst up to 1Gbps. It serves the need for a consistently reliable and fast connection for day-to-day operations with the added ability to complete bandwidth-intensive tasks without incurring additional charges.
- Future Proof Your Business - A full fibre connection can support your business now and in the future. The rise of cloud services is changing the way businesses work by improving efficiency and sparking innovation. With bandwidth no longer a barrier, your business is primed to take full advantage of its shift to the cloud.
- Resilient, Reliable, Responsive - Full fibre infrastructure is the best possible platform for the delivery of business critical services. CityFibre’s networks provide the assurance and quality of service businesses demand and expect, including access to 24/7 UK based tech support, 24/7 monitoring and maintenance of the network and comprehensive business class SLAs.
Why Compare The Market With Leasedline.co.uk?
Exclusive leased line supplier connections mean guaranteed high speeds and service levels
We only work with trusted providers
Leased line comparisons with rapid response times
A fantastic range of leased line deal offers to meet the needs of your business
UK-based staff – our dedicated call team will pick up in 3 rings
We’re proud to have a diverse client base across multiple sectors and of all sizes
Need help getting the best package for your business?
Compare up to 50 Leading Providers
Compare leased line prices instantly and benefit from the buying power of Leasedline.co.uk and save up to 40% on buying direct!Get a quote now
Easy as 1-2-3!
Our simple leased line market comparison service can be completed in 3 simple steps!
Provide us with a few quick details by completing our enquiry form
Our team search the UK market for your ideal leased line supplier
Receive your fast, FREE, no obligation quote and start saving!