Colt Leased Lines
Colt provides a leased line service called ‘Ethernet Line’ which is purpose-built to ensure that businesses can transform their digital platforms. Costs can vary for a 100MB line but with our comparison, you can find the best price and solution for your business.
Colt is organised into three lines of business: voice services, network services, and data centre services. Colt connects over 700 data centres around the world with over 24,500 on-net buildings.
Colt Technology Services is a leading network and communications service provider. Founded in 1992 by Jim Hynes, it is now a multinational telecoms and data services company provides services to large enterprise, small and midsize companies. It specialises in network and voice services for enterprises and wholesale customers across the globe.
Why choose Colt?
- Direct fibre connections into over 25,000 buildings
- Recognised industry pioneers
- The new standard in high bandwidth network and voice services
Looking for a great deal on leased line services? Check out our latest offers.
- An award-winning leased line provider. By choosing Colt Telecom as your leased line provider, you’ll get a service that has earned awards at ceremonies such as the Global Carrier Awards.
- Outstanding performance. Colt pride themselves on a service that ensures minimal ‘lagging’, steady low latency and zero frame loss.
- Super-fast delivery speed. Colt is well renowned for its exceptionally fast delivery time. For example, you can expect your leased line within 45 working days of placing your order.
- Unrivalled levels of support. You’ll benefit from the highly reliable support team that Colt technologies has if you ever require assistance.
- Competitive pricing. Colt Telecom is highly competitive on price. Therefore, its leased lines are a great option if your business is operating on a budget.
- Leased line flexibility. Colt offers a variety of different bandwidths and you can increase the performance of your leased line at any time.
- Great for big city businesses. Colt leased lines have a high level of speed and scalability, making them ideal for businesses in major cities such as London, Manchester, and Birmingham.
- Perfect for demanding workloads. A Colt Ethernet line is dependable and can support businesses with the most demanding applications.
- Guaranteed security. Choosing a Colt leased line assures that all your sites can exchange data securely and effectively.
Why Compare The Market With Leasedline.co.uk?
Exclusive leased line supplier connections mean guaranteed high speeds and service levels
We only work with trusted providers
Leased line comparisons with rapid response times
A fantastic range of leased line deal offers to meet the needs of your business
UK-based staff – our dedicated call team will pick up in 3 rings
We’re proud to have a diverse client base across multiple sectors and of all sizes
Need help getting the best package for your business?
Easy as 1-2-3!
Our simple leased line market comparison service can be completed in 3 simple steps!
Provide us with a few quick details by completing our enquiry form
Our team search the UK market for your ideal leased line supplier
Receive your fast, FREE, no obligation quote and start saving!