Colt Leased Lines
Colt Telecom is a leading network and communications service provider who specialise in network and voice services for enterprises and wholesale customers across the globe.
Founded in 1992 by Jim Hynes, Colt technologies is a multinational telecoms and data services company provides services to large enterprise, small and midsize companies.
The leased line service that Colt Telecom provide is called ‘Ethernet Line’, and is purpose-built to ensure that businesses can transform their digital platforms. A 100MB Colt line costs can vary but with our comparison, you can find the best price and solution for your business.
Colt technologies is organised into three lines of business; voice services, network services, and data centre services. Colt connects over 700 data centres around the world, with over 24,500 on-net buildings.
Why choose Colt?
- Direct fibre connections into over 25,000 buildings
- Recognised industry pioneers
- The new standard in high bandwidth network and voice services
- An award-winning leased line provider - By choosing Colt Telecom as your leased line provider, you’ll get a service that has earned awards at ceremonies such as the Global Carrier Awards.
- Outstanding performance - Colt pride themselves on an overall leased line service that ensures minimal ‘lagging’, steady low latency and zero frame loss.
- Super-fast delivery speed - Colt is well renowned for its exceptionally fast delivery time. You can expect your leased line within 45 working days of placing your order.
- Unrivalled levels of support - You’ll benefit from the highly reliable support team that Colt technologies has if you ever require assistance.
- Competitive pricing - Colt leased lines are highly competitive on price, making it a great option if your business is operating on a budget.
- Leased line flexibility - Colt offers a variety of different bandwidths and you can increase the performance of your leased line at any time.
- Great for big city businesses - Colt leased lines have a high level of speed and scalability, making them ideal for businesses in major cities such as London, Manchester, and Birmingham.
- Perfect for demanding workloads - A Colt Ethernet line can be depended on to support businesses with the most demanding applications.
- Guaranteed security - By choosing a Colt leased line, you can be assured that all your sites can exchange data securely and effectively.
Why Compare The Market With Leasedline.co.uk?
Exclusive leased line supplier connections mean guaranteed high speeds and service levels
We only work with trusted providers
Leased line comparisons with rapid response times
A fantastic range of leased line deal offers to meet the needs of your business
UK-based staff – our dedicated call team will pick up in 3 rings
We’re proud to have a diverse client base across multiple sectors and of all sizes
Need help getting the best package for your business?
Compare up to 50 Leading Providers
Compare leased line prices instantly and benefit from the buying power of Leasedline.co.uk and save up to 40% on buying direct!Get a quote now
Easy as 1-2-3!
Our simple leased line market comparison service can be completed in 3 simple steps!
Provide us with a few quick details by completing our enquiry form
Our team search the UK market for your ideal leased line supplier
Receive your fast, FREE, no obligation quote and start saving!