TalkTalk Business Leased Line services
TalkTalk Business is a telephone, business broadband, mobile phone and IT provider owned by TalkTalk Group. Founded in 1995 as Opal Telecoms, it became TalkTalk Business in 2011, offering a variety of different leased line solutions. Businesses can choose from several TalkTalk broadband options including EoFTTC Internet access, EFM Internet access, and Ethernet Access Direct.
TalkTalk Business fibre provides reliable and competitively priced business broadband, telecoms and network solutions to over 180,000 UK businesses and 350 resellers. The Ethernet solutions TalkTalk Business fibre provide are designed to ensure that your internet connection achieves its highest possible speed. As a quality and cost-effective option, TalkTalk leased lines that should be considered by all businesses.
Why choose TalkTalk?
- Suppliers to over 180,000 UK businesses
- Wide range of connectivity solutions
- Over 20 years of industry experience
Looking for a great deal on leased line services? Check out our latest offers.
- Professional support - TalkTalk Business fibre is known for its highly professional and knowledgeable support team, who can help you with any queries that you may have.
- Near perfect reliability - By opting for a TalkTalk leased lines solution, you will benefit from the 99.9995% network reliability that they offer.
- Fully uncontended connection - Your leased line connection from TalkTalk Business will be fully dedicated to your business meaning you won’t be sharing and you’ll get consistently fast speeds.
- A selection of leased line options - TalkTalk Business offer three different leased line solutions, allowing you to freely choose an option that suits your requirements and your budget.
- Wide coverage - TalkTalk Business cover 95% of the UK, so wherever your business is situated you’re likely to benefit from its services and a high performing connection.
- Low latency - TalkTalk Business leased lines have a variety of key benefits such as guaranteed low latency to help you avoid those frustrating long delays.
Why Compare The Market With Leasedline.co.uk?
Exclusive leased line supplier connections mean guaranteed high speeds and service levels
We only work with trusted providers
Leased line comparisons with rapid response times
A fantastic range of leased line deal offers to meet the needs of your business
UK-based staff – our dedicated call team will pick up in 3 rings
We’re proud to have a diverse client base across multiple sectors and of all sizes
Need help getting the best package for your business?
Easy as 1-2-3!
Our simple leased line market comparison service can be completed in 3 simple steps!
Provide us with a few quick details by completing our enquiry form
Our team search the UK market for your ideal leased line supplier
Receive your fast, FREE, no obligation quote and start saving!