CityFibre Leased Lines
CityFibre leased lines are changing the UK’s communications landscape for businesses. As the UK’s third national digital infrastructure platform, City Fibre is building full fibre networks across our towns and cities to create a gigabit age for everyone.
Our CityFibre leased line based portfolio includes Fibre Ethernet, Point-to-Point and Fibre Flex services. As a result, you can find the flexibility and choice to suit the needs of your business. Furthermore, its leased lines are rapidly enabling business to access faster, more reliable services.
The company has an ambitious £4bn investment programme to reach up to 8 million homes and businesses across the UK with its leased line rollout.
CityFibre is currently available in:
Aberdeen, Bracknell, Bradford, Bristol, Cambridge, Cheltenham, Coventry, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Gloucester, Huddersfield, Leeds, Leicester, Maidenhead, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Nottingham, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Reading, Rotherham, Sheffield, Slough, Southend, Swindon and Wakefield.
Why choose City Fibre?
- Its modern, independent and robust full fibre infrastructure gives you full confidence in your connection.
- Full fibre services to businesses are currently available in 28 towns and cities across the UK. Additionally, more are on the way as the CityFibre Offices network continues to grow at pace.
- Its portfolio of full fibre products are run over its own independent network. As a result, it offers a fresh route to digital enablement at a highly competitive price.
Want to find out more about CityFibre pricing on leased line services? Check out our latest offers.
- Fresh Choice. As the third national provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure and the nation’s only builder of Gigabit Cities, CityFibre is bringing a digital revolution. As a result, it's enabling your business to grow and thrive.
- Market Leading Pricing. CityFibre’s independent and advanced full fibre network opens up a fresh choice of connectivity at the most competitive pricing in the market.
- Ultrafast Speeds. CityFibre leased lines give your business access to symmetrical, gigabit-capable upload and download speeds. There’s no copper to restrict the speeds the network can support, so your business has practically limitless capacity to transfer large files in a flash.
- Flexibility. The Fibre Flex product offers guaranteed symmetrical speeds of 200Mbps and the provision to burst up to 1Gbps. It serves the need for a consistent, reliable and fast connection for day-to-day operations. In addition, it has the ability to complete bandwidth-intensive tasks without incurring additional charges.
- Future Proof Your Business. With bandwidth no longer a barrier, your business is primed to take full advantage of the cloud.
- Resilient, Reliable, Responsive. CityFibre’s networks provide the assurance and quality of service businesses demand and expect. This includes access to 24/7 UK based tech support, monitoring and maintenance of the network and comprehensive business class SLAs.
Why Compare The Market With Leasedline.co.uk?
Exclusive leased line supplier connections mean guaranteed high speeds and service levels
We only work with trusted providers
Leased line comparisons with rapid response times
A fantastic range of leased line deal offers to meet the needs of your business
UK-based staff – our dedicated call team will pick up in 3 rings
We’re proud to have a diverse client base across multiple sectors and of all sizes
Need help getting the best package for your business?
Easy as 1-2-3!
Our simple leased line market comparison service can be completed in 3 simple steps!
Provide us with a few quick details by completing our enquiry form
Our team search the UK market for your ideal leased line supplier
Receive your fast, FREE, no obligation quote and start saving!