How the Gigabit Voucher Scheme can help your business.
If you are a small or medium-sized business, you may be eligible to receive a grant of up to £3,000 towards the infrastructure costs of a gigabit-capable connection, which includes Ethernet leased lines.
As part of the Local Full Fibre Networks programme, the Government has begun a £200 million Gigabit Voucher Scheme to improve the optical fibre infrastructure across the UK by increasing demand and reducing the cost to customers.
Businesses are benefitting more and more from digitisation every year and internet connectivity is business-critical in the modern world. The Gigabit Voucher Scheme will help your business embrace bandwidth-hungry new technologies such as cloud-based options, VoIP and other hosted services so you can keep up with your competitors. Without a fast and reliable internet connection, these cost-saving and reliable services remain out of bounds for many businesses.
If your business employs fewer than 250 employees, has a turnover of less than €50 million and has received below £200k of public grants in the last three years, fill in your details below. Simply get your leased line quote from us today and claim your vouchers directly from the Gigabit Voucher Scheme once you have registered.
- Upgrade to a gigabit-capable internet connection
- Get up to £3,000 towards installation of Ethernet
- Scale up your business safely and securely
- Ideal for VoIP, Skype, cloud-based applications and more
- Perfect for SMEs
Are you eligible?
After an initial trial run in four UK areas, the gigabit voucher scheme expanded nationwide in April 2018.
Enter your details to secure your voucher today.
To be eligible for the scheme your business must:
- Employ fewer than 249 employees
- Have a turnover of less than €50 million
- Have received under £200k of grants in the last three years
- For full details of eligibility please click here